ISFL-2018 will focus on the needs and solutions for Fuels and Lubricants to be required in BS VI scenario. Special emphasis will be given to energy efficient lubricants required for meeting CAFE norms and environmental issues. In addition to the above, novel additives, novel refinery processes / catalysts for producing cleaner fuels meeting BS-VI specifications, alternative fuels etc will also be discussed. Accordingly, technical sessions will be planned on the utilization of gaseous fuels like LPG & natural gas (CNG & LNG), hydrogen (production, storage, transportation and applications including fuel cells etc.) and bio-fuels.
Thus, the following areas will be highlighted in this symposium:
• New base oil manufacturing technologies
• New technology based solution for fuels and lubricants
• Trends in automotive and industrial oils
• New lubricants for gaseous (including hydrogen) fuelled engines
• Latest developments in metal working fluids and specialties
• Advancements in synthetic lubricants and greases
• Radiation resistant and food grade lubricants
• Lube performance related case studies
• Novel additives for enhancing the performance of fuels and lubricants
• Emerging emission norms to meet BS VI
• Fuels and lubricants for BS VI
• Advances in refinery configuration for production of superior quality fuels & base oils
• Alternative fuels
• Roles of fuels and lubricants for lowering carbon footprints
• Qualification criteria for emerging specifications in fuels and lubricants
• Quality management strategies
• Recycling & waste disposal
• Safety, health and environment
• Tribology – a tool for boosting performance of lubes & fuels
• New engine testing methodologies for screening lubricants
• Advances in analytical techniques
The venue of the symposium is Hotel Vivanta by Taj, Surajkund, Delhi NCR.
English will be the official language of the symposium.
Technical deliberations during the symposium will be conducted in parallel sessions to accommodate different topics of related technical areas. PC based projection facilities will be made available. The technical sessions will include:
- Plenary lectures and invited presentations
- Oral presentations of technical papers
- Poster presentations
- Panel discussions
A business talk for the Additive Manufacturers / related Equipment Suppliers / Services in the area fuels and lubricants will be organized during the symposium. During this session, representative of a company will be allowed 30 minutes to give commercial presentation, brief demo and distribute product bulletins. Fees for a business talk will be Rs 1,18,000 (One lac eghteen thousands only, Rs. 1,00,000+18% GST) for Indian Company Speaker and US $2300 (US $ Two thousands three hunderd only, US $ 1950+18% GST) for Overseas Company Speaker. This fee will include free registration of two delegates.